The startup that takes care of your health
Diliumhealth is a project born thanks to the international program Bayer Grantsforapps, which supports young and ready-to-challenge businesses.
G4A is continuously looking for digital startups able to develop innovative solutions in the field of health so that the latter can keep pace with the times just through digital.
What are the criticalities that Dilium wanted to answer?
Dilium decided to seize the opportunity offered by Bayer to develop a project related to the world of Health, participating in the second edition of G4A.
He then created a startup designed to meet the needs of:
• Patients, who very often have difficulties in reading the warnings and therefore in the fast retrieval of the information contained in them, as well as in the identification and delivery time-to-consumer of the nearby online pharmacies.
• Doctors, who have limited availability of time to devote to scientific informants and, meanwhile, need to have a support to the knowledge and analysis of drugs.
A customer-centric vision
The solution proposed and developed by Dilium was a customer-centric Augmented Reality application, which put the customer at the center.
The objectives have been manifold:
• Improve the therapeutic experience of the consumer, as well as his quality of life;
• Build a clear and direct relationship between producer and customer;
• Provide a new and immediate information channel to the medical community;
• Support scientific promoters and retailers specialised in information processes.
How does that work
The operation of the Diliumhealth application is simple and requires a few essential steps:
1. To frame the pharmaceutical product of which you wish to have more information;
2. Open the app on your device;
3. View the additional information, choosing which ones to select according to your needs.
The heart of our idea
Dilium has presented an Augmented Reality solution for Health with the aim of emphasizing its commitment to health, simplifying the approach of both patients and physicians, showing with simplicity and clarity how to interact with drugs, By providing them with properties, administrations, interactions, to offer always clear and ready-to-use information.